Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

The memories ease the pain inside

Dear SL...

Well as promised I am attempting to make up for lost time and delivering a few new post for you.
As you can tell by past posts, My fashion is very much based on how I am feeling at the time of creating a style.
This allows me to switch and change into various looks.
And isn't it always the way, That when you have more than enough linden to spend, You have a hard time being inspired by something that deserves your hard earned money.
But than BAM!
Just like that there is to many things your heart desires by amazing designers, That you soon run out of linden and you wonder where it all went.

Speaking of such things one of the many events that always eats up my linden, Is the much loved C88.
And this outfit shown in this post is not to disappoint  Although I must point out this is a late post for this outfit and the items will now be found at the stores.

If like me you find it hard to find cute white heels, Look no further than the Slink heels that are worn as add ons with the medium bare feet.
I also can't stress enough, If you have issues with skin matching for mesh, The owner of Slink has an amazing tutorial on her blog.
You can access it by pressing the help button on the hud and it will direct you to the page.
This saved me much of my sanity and frustration.

Blog look #16



Skin: :unBra: - Skin -Aurora- pale / M1 (breast 2)
Makeup: .Pekka. - Classy Eye shadow with eyeliner - Shadow
Hair: (Milana) - Carrie - Dark Browns
Bow: (Elate!) - Silk Bow Headband - (Color Change)
Ring: MG - Ring - LoveHeart - Small
Necklace: (fd) - Cat Necklace - White Cat - (Old C88 Item, Check Store.)
Bag: JD - Hearty Clutch Bag - White - (On marketplace)
Shirt: (fd) - Tucked In T - White - (Old C88 Item, Check Store.)
Shorts: {mon tissu}- Tulip Shorts - Polka Dots
Shoes: Slink - Fabric Platforms - White (Don't forget to buy the feet. Sold Separate.)

I figure this is just a cute spring look that is great for looking amazing while you shop til you drop or going on that special spring date.

And to help you get in the mood here is my song of the night:
Memories - Within Temptation

If you feel so inclined, Please leave me a note telling me, What you think of my blog, The music or any other random bits.

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com