Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

I, feel like everyone's playing a game

Dear SL...

I have been very happy with releases throughout the grid and can not help myself, But to show off some more of these treasures.
This is so that you to can fall in love with them and rush around collecting them as I did.
So this outfit I have for you right now just kind of came together as I looked around Collab88 event.
Without a doubt Collab is one of the events I look forward to each month.
The designers within Collab are very talented and I like to watch them grow.
My personal favourite items this month are Tee*fy's boots (I brought them in all colours) and the FD's shorts and shirts.

Blog look #11



Hair: !lamb. -  The Big Doll House
Skin: The body co. - Ivy - (03 Light) brown hair
Shirt: (fd) - Button Shirt Open - Gray - @C88
Under Shirt: Jane - intrinsic tank - wh milk - (Textured shirt but i think everyone needs the basics)
Shorts: (fd) High Waist Shorts - Faded @C88
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Robot Dream Ride - Robot - @C88
Glasses: *Zanzo* - Chestnut Geek Glasses
Boots: Tee*fy - Chloe Slouchy Booties - Sand - @C88

This outfit makes me want to dance around in sunlight and sing.
It just brings me a happy feeling and I spent the my time in SL today shopping around with my SL sister and one of my close friends Sable.

I will leave you with this song it is by my all time fave Australian band.
If you don't know them, you need to!!! and not to mention the drummer is my groupie crush.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Space on the wall - Dead Letter Circus

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com