Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

I'm being followed by my shadow

Dear SL...

I felt like being really simple, Cute and comfortable today.
I think I achieved it.
Wearing this around has made me so happy and warm feeling, This is not easy when here in Australia it is starting to get very cold.
When I say cold I am aware It doesn't get as cold as most places but for me who hates the cold, It's enough to complain every 10-15 mins.
So there is nothing better than getting a nice cosy sweater dress on and some really nice warm socks.

The featured items of this blog post are the flower headband from Noodles, Which can be found @ BTS2.
There are a lot of very cute bee related items at this event and it all screams spring is here, Well for some of us.
This headband I think added a cute "Little House on the Prairie" vibe, That only brought back the best childhood memories for me.
Oh and if you look closely you can see on my headband there is a little bee by Sugar Heart that can be found @ the same event, It comes with 4 poses that are very cute but not featured here.

Blog look #9



Hair: (Milana) - Jayna - Dark Browns
Skin: The body co. - Ivy - (03 Light) brown brows
Headband: Noodles - Daisy Crown Silver @ BTS2
Dress: Tee*fy - Olga Sweatshirt Dress - White
Socks: Maitreya - Scrunched Prim Socks - White

So as you can see there isn't to much to this look today but I think it still pops for me.
And with that as always I will leave you with some music to keep you thinking...
Birds of Tokyo is one of my most favourite bands, They are Australian and the voice of the lead singer Ian Kenny makes me want to melt.
I hope that I make some new fans for them as they need to be heard by everyone.
Birds Of Tokyo - Circles

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com