Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Leave a message at the tone

Dear SL...

Today I felt an overwhelming need to be girly, Pretty girly.
But than I also felt very lazy today.
So to achieve both these, I decided to create an outfit in SL that was purple and sweet looking.
And for the lazy part I chose to listen to the song "The Lazy Song" which ironically doesn't make me feel lazy while listening to it.

While buying the hair featured in this post, SL decided it was going to glitch and gave me a message that read "Could not create inventory item".
While it could not create it, It did however take my money.
The only thing left for me to do was contact the owner of Magika, Sabina Gully.
It took very little time to hear back from her and when I did she was amazing.
She dealt with my issue quickly and had such a great manner about her, Which makes me glad that I spend my lindens at her store.
Personally I love knowing that the stores I love, Although they have very talented designers behind them, Are still human and treat their customers with respect.
Thank you Sabina Gully for reminding me that designers like you still exist.

In any case I feel pretty accomplished in my goals of how I felt today, By doing this post. YAY!

Blog look #12



Hair: Magika - Rewind - 01 - (Hud controlled colour change) - NEW!
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 06 - Dark Brown - @C88
Makeup: Glam Affair - Margot Makeup 03 - @Cosmetic Fair 2013
Face Gems: *BOOM* - Eye Glam - Amethyst - (Some modded needed for fitting face)
Ring: MG - Rings - Juicy Love Lips - (Colour change)
Dress: Apple May Designs - Luna Maxi Dress - Plums

In the spirit of this post being lazy is the theme, I am going to leave this short and sweet.
Here is the song that made all my lazy dreams today come true.
The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble

1 comment:

  1. LOL Short and Sweet, but yet like your mum you ramble on a little hehe... I love your look here and the eye detailing is very pretty. If this was the one you said you thought looked a bit strange, my girl you are so mistaken hehe... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com