Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

New Beginnings

Dear SL...

Hi there,
I am glad you have somehow stumbled across my blog and that i can share with you the melodies of sl.
I named my blog this because i love music in rl and sl, I believe anything can be expressed through music.
So with this blog, I will express myself both through fashion and music which i will link for your viewing pleasure.
My hope is that you find this blog inspiring. Oh and my listed items are linked to the store urls, just click the store name. Also if you need a closer look at the pics featured in this blog just click it, this will enlarge the image.
So without more rambling i will get right to my first official post.

Look #1

My look today is inspired by my rl, its very casual yet nerdy and great for relaxing around in.
The main stores that contributed to this look are Cold logic, Villena and Eaters Coma.
Villena are fast becoming one of my fave stores in sl, their clothes are often refreshing and fun.


Skin: :unBra: Skin -Aurora- pale / M1 (breast 2)
Make up: .Pekka. Classy Eye shadow with eyeliner - Shadow
Freckles: L.Fauna EXTRA FRECKLES [Pale]
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 17 / Dark Chestnut
Tattoo: ::LEO-NT:: INFINITY-LOVE Tattoo (neck)
Piercing: .Pekka. OverNatural Piercing
              .Pekka. Morzat Piercing
              [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings*=*Attraction*=*- by Skyler Melnik.(Store is closed will reopen)
              .Pekka. Chest Studds  - Chest
Glasses: [Steinwerk] - Alphabeat glasses - (Multi colour change)
Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Top: coldLogic shirt - cook.black
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans - Black
Nails: Ultimate Deluxe Fingernails - V1 by jamman - (Huge hud with many options including rings, patterns)
Shoes: Color.Me.H.O.F [YmreBoots[Black]

Pose:  Label Motion - Carrie Pose 2 - This creator is one my all time fave bloggers so please check her out : Label motions Blog

Ok just a short note, the piercing I wear on my face are a combination of the first 3 piercing mentioned only modified.

And that's it for this post, so what you waiting for hurry on over to snap up these amazing items.
Til next time i will leave you with this song: New Beggingings - Finich

<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com