Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Reflections still look the same to me

Dear SL...

Sometimes I find it hard to think of what to ramble on about in regards to each post without feeling like i am repeating myself.
I stand in SL creating looks that keep me busy and I enjoy the end product.
So sometimes there is no reason other than, It is what I felt like doing and than want to share with all of you.

The look today is one such outfit and you will notice I sometimes like the fun, quirky side of Sl. This is why i have chosen to keep my moustache piercing for this post. The piercing comes from the talented designer Aitui, Which are well known for tattoos and great men's clothes.

The pants featured in this post I am sad to say were apart of the Limited stock by Balkanik which means they are no longer available.
But I am happy to say there is a great range of pants in same style in store. Balkanik is another amazing designer found in SL and well worth the time to check it out.
The belt and rag in the pocket are sold separate but come in a range of colours which in my opinion are great to have.

Blog look #7



Skin: The body co. - Ivy - (03 Light) brown brows
Makeup: .Pekka. - Vintage - Pink Lips w/ Cat eyeliner
Hair: Truth - Tenille - Cocoa
Piercing: Aitui - Septum Stache - Rollie Fingers - Black
Shirt: Jane - intrinsic tank wh - Milk
Pants: Balkanik - EvuzaLimited - Female - Triangle
Belt: Balkanik - Gold - Female -White
Pocket rag: Balkanik - Bandana - Female - KeffiehWhite
Shoes: 2Real - Stackz - (Full hud colour change)

Well as always I aim to inspire and hope that I achieved this in some way.
I will leave you with both a bitter and sweet song that I like to listen to.
Florence + The machine - Never Let Me Go

Until next time,
<3 Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com