Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

We have nothing to fear

Dear SL...

Sometimes its easy to get overwhelmed and create looks that seem somewhat cluttered with all the amazing things we find across the grid, but sometimes its just as effective to do a simple yet relaxing look.
The hair I am featuring is new one by Taketomi a brand of Burley .
I hardly ever walk around SL with just bare feet but the tip-toe feet from slink are so pretty and went with my look so well, it seemed a shame to have to cover them up...so I didn't.
If like me you hate skin colour matching, never fear just go to help on the Hud with the feet and Slinks creator gives you a very easy tutorial to follow. Personally I found this a life saver.

With this in mind I created the look for today.
Blog look # 3


Hair: [taketomi] - Harumi - DBrown05
Eyelashes: ::BB:: - Mesh Lashes V.01 - (clumpy tintable these come in all styles)
Shirt: JANE - intrinsic tanks - whites/creams - (Free!!!)
Pants: Maitreya - Stefani Pants - * Cardinal
Skin: :unBra: Skin - Aurora - pale / M1 - (breast 2)
Feet: Slink - Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Ring: MG - Rings - Singapore Daisy Flower - (Colour change)
Tongue: MDL - Tongue Buttons

If there is anything you see i have missed, Please forgive me and feel free to ask in the comments.
Until next time here is my song of the day.
Birds Of Tokyo - Lanterns (An Australian band, well worth checking out and its off their new album.)

<3 Shiny Bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com