Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

I'm all alone on the road

Dear SL...

I should be getting ready to leave but I could not resist giving you one more post.
As life has it I was unable to give you as many post as I were hopeing for before this time came, But as a dutiful soldier I have squeezed in this last one.

Do not fear my loves, I will be back in no time.
And I am sure I will have a lot of new goodies to show you.

Speaking of new, Those that have seen my blog before now may realise I have changed the layout.
I love it and hope you do to, Not that it didn't give me a pain in my backside when it decided to delete all my links.
However now is all fixed and well with the world of blog layouts.

Today I am featuring a much loved event aimed at men of SL but not excluding women, The Mens Dept.
This event is owned by the ever entertaining and all round awesome guy Mikel Monk. (Shhh... let's keep that comment to just us. He will fear for his street cred.)

But all jokes aside its a great event and you should tp over every 5th of the month because it brings you Amazing designers and quality items that are a must have for any pixel inventory.

Taxi to Mens Dept Here

Blog look #23





Hair: [e] - Conclusion - Brown 09 - (Store is retiring all hair, Check to see if still open.)
Hat: (epoque) - Stationed in Soho - Black
Necklace: [MANDALA] - SHAMIRA DOG TAG necklace - Black
Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Earrings: n-creation - army earrings v1
Shirt: -tb- - Half Tucked Tee - Black - (Old C88 item, Check Store.)
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans - camo2 - @Mens Dept
Tights: Q - plain sheer tights - (On marketplace.)
Shoes: ISON - girl panic boots

Ok I guess this is goodbye for now, Leaving you with a song that is bitter sweet.
Gone - Butterfly Effect

Until next time
<3 Shiny Bubble



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com