Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Desperate I have created a world

Dear SL...

I finally got my legs back, However I am now what I like to call a land mermaid.



Hair: Magika - Bliss - (Comes with colour hud)
Make-Up: cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Mermaid - (Purple) - @UTS
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails - (Comes with colour hud)
Necklace: HoR - Bring On the Dancing Horses necklace - amethyst/silver - @UTS
Ring: HoR - Bring On the Dancing Horses - silver - (Hunt Object) - @UTS
Outfit: *EC* - Lumina Nymph - Purple - @UTS
Feet: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet - (These feet allow appliers for skins and nails)

Be quick if you wish to see this awesome Under The Sea Expo as it only has until 9pm Slt today until it closes. Taxi HERE just incase you didnt find the other links on this page.

This has to be one of my most favourite sea inspired outfits on the grid.
I must say Evie's Closet is one of the most unique fantasy creators within SL.
I always enjoy seeing the creations that come from the store and even more when I get to dress in one.
This outfit is a little dated but it is one of the rare ones that I would sacrifice mesh for.

Chelle's mermaid eye make-up just made things really pop for me and gave it that extra special touch.
This store is prmoted by GoGo from the Juicybomb Blog, If you haven't heard of this blog than you need to.
Link HERE.

This is the last of my mermaid inspired blog posts for now.
Although I have enjoyed being a mermaid of all types, I also love being on two legs again.
As always I will be leaving you with a song by one of my old favourite bands, Who unfortunately broke up.
Exology - Trail Kennedy

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com