Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

I come home in the morning light

Dear SL...

I have a few exciting new things to show you, If you don't know by now on the 5th of every month The Men's Dept opens its doors on a new round of amazing items.
In this post today, I am here to share some of them that I found to be on my must have list.

Blog look #31



Hair: Magika - 01 - Bliss
Necklace: etham - Royal Cross Necklace - [Silver/Black] - #3 - (Many options) - @Men's Dept
Tattoo: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Tears Of The Dragon - [Fresh] - (3 options: Fresh, Faded, Worn.) - @Men's Dept
Shirt: .:villena:. - Denim shirt - w/studs - Classic - (Read below of features) - @Men's Dept
Shoes: Tabloid - REBOUND boots - Blue - (Read below for details) - @Men's Dept

I am sorry to all those who read and follow my blog, It has not been updated for a little while due to RL once again.
But I will however catch up as much as I can when ever this happens.

Designers in the Men's Dept are of such a great level of talent and the items they produce are very high quality.
Designers featured in this post include...
Villena - They continue to be one of my faverite go to stores and the shirt featured here are unisex, It has a nice shape with an option of Hud change metal buttons or even no buttons.

Taloid - is a newer brand to me, However it is proving itself to be very exciting by the shoes produced for the Men's Dept. These come with different versions of sole colours.

Boss - This store has such delicate tattoos, Perfect for all those girls who like a bit of ink and still manly enough for guys as well. This designer really knows how to walk the fine line and personally I have not seen such nice tattoos in SL grid for a while.

Also in this post is the beautiful new hair from Magika which is at a low price for the moment, So if this hair is your tastes hurry on over.

Ok all I am leaving you with a old school song, Inspired by my RL mother and her want to go see this singer live in concert later this year.
Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

Until Next Time
<3 Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com