Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

I'm not that naïve

Dear SL...

RL is calling me away again, So I wont have as much time as usual.
However I will try to do some short and quick posts until I can find time to ramble on as normal.

Blog look #36



Hair: Wasabi Pills - Erika Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Headband: =FT - Rope Flower Headband - (Colour change upon click band and flower) - (Marketplace)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Babette - Single Strand 6 - JET SILVER - (Part of a set)
Dress: Emery - Mesh Dress Samsa - (Burlap) - (2 or 3 colours variations of the one dress in purchase)
Tights: Izzie's - Tights dark beige - (Comes in colour pack)
Shoes: Color.Me.H.O.F - [YmreBoots - [Black]

This is just a look that kind of just fell together as I walked about some of my favourite stores.
It all started with finding this dress at Emery (Which has the best shape of mesh body to a dress I have seen), Than with a few bits and pieces from my inventory.
This was the end result and i must say even though its a little outside my usual look, I love it.
My SL sister even went as far as calling it "mature" look.

If you have never been to Emery and love old school, style looks from 80's and such.
This store is for you.
I personally love the 80's and I am an 80's kid.

Complete with leggings from Izzi's store and H.O.F's wedges, Its a fun loving look fit for the SL exploring the grid in style.

Just a song I happen to be listening to randomly as I were writting this post.
Super man (It's not easy) - Five For Fighting

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com