Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Just to self obsessed to see

Dear SL...

This is the last blog post covering the Under The Sea expo.
This however is not a mermaid.
That's right you heard me.
This is however a more human way of enjoying the sea and all it has to offer.



Hair: >TRUTH< - London w/Roots - mocha
Outfit: NDiver - Blue Wetsuit - @UTS
Tentacles: Curio Obscura - Friendly Tentacle from the Floor - ( Floor,Wall, Roof and port holes) - @UTS

I have never personally been scuba diving in RL but I would love to and doing it in SL only made me want to do it more.
Living in Australia, I have the great barrier reef.
This reef is said to be slowly dying out and within the next ten or so years will very diminished, Non-Existence.
So that is very much on my bucket list.
What's on your bucket list?

Ok ok I promise a more land loving blog posts and well back to my more darker shades of life.
With not much more to say about all of this, I will instead lead on to the music that lights my life and keeps me company while I am off in my blog posting world.
Song of the day is *Drum roll please*
Day By Name - Sounds Of Sirus

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble



1 comment:

  1. Mummy has tentacles like that at her house... LOL they appear from under the house!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com