Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Another time another place

Dear SL...

Its so cold in Rl where I live.
Its snow weather and I guess the reason I bring this up is that no matter how cold it is in RL, In SL it is always how I want to feel.
In this case today I wanted to feel like a rock princess.

Blog look #52



Hair: TRUTH - Delta - Browns - 05
Make-Up1: .Pekka. - Vintage Cat eyeliner - 4 - (An option of a set)
Make-Up2: .Pekka. - Classy Eye shadow with eyeliner - Platinum - (An option of a set)
Necklace: PP - The Host Eye Pendant - @TSS
Coat: The Secret Store - Structured Blazer - Crow - (Old FaMeshed item but now at store)
Bodysuit: ::DirtyMind:: - Hands On Bodysuit - (Fishnet) - @Fi*Friday
Shorts: ::{u.f.o}:: - piki piki shorts - give it to me - red - @C88
Shoes: RedGrave - Shoes Helena - (12 colors hud)

I really like to combination of red and black, Makes a normally plain looking black outfit just pop.
I don't usually wear a lot of heels and such but when you find ones that just make you drool with excitement at the very site of them, You cant help but have to have them.

This is exactly what happened when I seen the Helena heels from Redgrave.
These shoes are not only gorgeous on but they also have a colour change hud with 12 options, Thus making it very versatile for any outfits.

Although when I first put the Pure Poison necklace The Host Eye Pendant was quiet shocking, It slowly grew on me and I think it is an interesting piece that really makes a statement.
This is part of the NEW event Seraphim Social, If you haven't checked it out yet here is a TAXI.

It is no secret the the store U.F.O is one of my favourites.
But when they came out with these slightly suggestive shorts, they blew my mind.
They are just so well made and look amazing on, I got many of them from this months Collab88.

Now in true style of this outfits theme, I sort out a rock song and by that I mean modern rock.
Burning Bridge - Foo Fighters

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com