Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

Carry on shuffling in order and in line

Dear SL...

Although it is winter here in RL and while its close to snowing, The last thing on my mind would be to dress in swimwear.
However when this incredible swimwear hit my inventory I couldn't help myself.
But I guess that is one of the beautiful things about SL, You can do things you wouldn't usually do in RL.

Blog look #54



Hair: Magika - Mint - NEW!
Make-Up: .Pekka. - Classy Eye shadow with eyeliner - Electric Blue - (Option in set)
Ring: Shakeup! - Fabric - Flower Ring - [Stars] - (Old Arcade item June '13, Check store)
Swimsuit: Mag<3.B. - Body suit - jeans - (Includes Starfish, Surfboard and hat)
Shoes: REDGRAVE - Shoes Helena - (Hud of 12 colour change)

I think sometimes you come across an outfit that adding to much to it would ruin things, So simplicity is the best.
This swimsuit is such one that I felt this way about, There are many patterns and colours.
I beyond love the look of this outfit and although I wish the top and bottom part had the option to be worn on their own because I would love to mix and match it with other outfits, It was just so sweet.
There are many swimsuits within SL but this has to be one of the more unique ones with its design.
The layout of it remind me of something seen within the fashions of the 40's but yet the patterns and colours suggest a more modern affair.
This outfit comes with a visor and surf board not to mention a few of the cute little starfishes to attach to your av's body, Although I didn't picture them above they are defiantly a bonus.

The hair I have on is a NEW one by Magika and as ever I love the hud system of the hairs making choosing colours so much more enjoyable.
This hair is a messy up-do, Which personally I really liked the hair down the sides at the front.
Not something I have seen produced yet by any other designer.

The shoes are the Helena shoes from RedGrave that I have featured before in my blog but I can not stop raving about,
They are just so pretty and I am a sucker for strap heels.
On top of all these reasons to love them, They are colour change with a 12 colour optional hud.
Perfect way to dress up even a swimwear outfit.

While I now have to find a pixel beach worthy of this look, I will leave you with a song.
We Are - Karnivool

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com