Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

I can taste the tension

Dear SL...

So today I bring you an outfit that is inspired by just the genreal exploring of SL.
Just hanging out with friends, Shopping and chatting.
While doing so, This was the result.

Blog #48




Hair: . Liquence . - F2 - Natural Fades - (New store)
Shirt: Maitreya - Lux Sweater - Wool - Mix Snow
Bracelet1: *BOOM* - Friendship Bracelet - (Lilac) - (Old item from June '13 Arcade, Check group for trade)
Bracelet2: *BOOM* - Knit Friendship Bracelet - (pastel) - (Old item from June '13 Arcade, Check group for trade)
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails - (Huge colour change hud)
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper - Skinny Pastel - Lavender
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - White - (Need the Flat slink bare feet as these are add on shoes)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Flat - (Make sure you get the enhanced set. This is so you can buy appliers for them, which most skin designers now have.)

I am causal and light today which is a nice change of late.
I noticed while looking back at my Flickr of my blog post pictures, That I have stuck to the dark blacks and greys.
I wanted to break from that and show a different side, Although I usually gravitate towards the dark shades.
I do however enjoy the bright side to, I just find it harder to work with.
But I do feel when I find the right combo it is just amazing.

Maitreya still has their sale on for a few more days, So if you haven't run over there yet now is the time.
The skinny zipper jeans (lilac shown above) just has the best shading of the bottom on any pair of jeans on the SL grid.
Seriously when I have these on, I cant stop staring at how amazing my butt looks.

And despite the hair fair being on with all the gorgeous hairs available, I just can't stop wanting to put the F2 hair from Liquence the very same talented owner of Villena.

Time for me to find some flower fields to go skipping through and for you to listen to the song of the day.
Just another one of those songs stuck in my head.
Domino - Jessie J

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com