Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

In this world its hard to get it right

Dear SL...

This is a post I have been wanting to do for a while now but things have a way of getting put to the background for a while but I do get around to them eventually.
While I do love new and exciting things, I also love working way through my inventory and rediscovering those things that were once new and exciting.
If you are like me sometimes you buy things and forget about it until you go looking.

Blog look #46



Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 21 - Dark Chestnut
Tattoo1: -UtopiaH- - Punched Cross Tattoo - (Includes piercing)
Tattoo2: cheLLe - (injuries) - J'Black Scars Jumped - (Comes in a pack with a few options combos)
Tattoo3: Corvus - Bloody Lips
Shirt: Tee*fy - Basic Knot T-Shirt - WaterColor - (Old C88 Item, Check store)
Hands: RO - Scissorhand - Hand
Belt: *BLITZED* - BUG belt
Pants: Pumpkin - Patched skinnies - (Come with a hud to change knee patch holes)
Shoes: MIEL - ESPADRILLES - SOLID - natural - (Old FLF item, Check store)

This look is just a fun look, kind of spooky but when I came across RO's Scissor hands I knew I had to have them.
Edward Scissor hands happen to be one of my most watched movies when I was younger and I recently watched it again after finding these and still love it to this day.

Eater Coma is a store that has many good hairs and some great clothes, I fear it is not as well known as it should be.
SO if you haven't heard of this store please check it out.

Pumpkins patch jeans are so cute and I had to have them the moment I seen them.
I had some issue with getting it to fit my shape but in the end I won them over and loved the effect of them.

Song of the moment.
Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

1 comment:

  1. Gotta Love Edward Scissor Hands and the ones from RO are gorgeous. I was looking at getting myself some of those actually!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com