Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

One By One

Dear SL...

Again today is just a quick post...
So lets get right to it.

Blog look #38



Better look at the time traveller tights:


Hair: booN - YNO421 - hair brown
Bangs: booN - hairpieces KOKU99 - brown
Hair Base: booN - gathered raised hairbase - chocolate
Earrings: {Cherry}- Zip It Earring - silver - (Marketplace)
Ring: [tea.s] - Kitty Ring - Silver - (Hunt Item)
Shirt: *COCO* - CroppedSweater&Shirt - (Beige)
Shorts: _CD_ - Shorty Jeans - Shade 17
Tights: "Jim"- Time Traveler Stockings - (Marketplace)
Shoes: DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks - (white)

Pet: * nonino * - Furugire Wanko - Mini - [Azuki / R-upper arm] - (Gotcha)

This look is a new causal look I came up with after my SL sister linked me to the new Dr Who inspired tights.
As soon as I seen these tights I knew I needed to own them, I am a huge Dr Who fan.
In the past I have done a blog post of Amy Pond inspired av.

The creator of the "Jim" Celeste Forwzy, The brand who made my time traveller tights...I have loved for a long time.
I have a very large obsession with tights RL and SL, Jim has been responsible for making some of my most favourite of all.
"Jim" does not release often and does not have many items but what has been released is a must have for every inventory.
That's right every inventory they are that good, I am sure even boys could look amazing in them.
Not to mention I am a HUGE Dr Who fan and must own everything related.

The second thing I want you to pay attention to is my new must wear and not take off ... My zipper earrings.
They are so cute and different looking, Suiting my style down to a fine art.

I also must mention that if people haven't tried Glam Affair skins, It is a must.
They are so artfully flawless and gorgeous, They make me sigh with want.
I have on LuLu from arcade and well I cant seem to find a skin to beat it... This is what Glam Affair has done to me and they will make you fall in love to.
Not to mention they have one of the most friendly and approachable teams, Who go to great lengths to make sure you are happy.

Time for the song of the moment,
Bit By Bit - Mother Mother

Until Next time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com