Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Stand there with arms out

Dear SL...

You may have noticed my absence in the last week, This is due to the fact my RL birthday is coming up and I went away this week to celebrate.
Why did I do it this week you might ask, Well RL has a way of getting in the way of things ... Even it's self sometimes.
In any case I am back and more full of life than ever.
Ready to bring you more posts, So lets get to that.

Blog look # 47



Hair: [AUX] - Hair - CutiePie - CoffeeBean - (Hud colour change) - @The Hair Fair
Make-Up: .Pekka. - Vintage Cat eyeliner - ONLY - (Part of the vintage make-up set)
Bracelet: Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelet - (Colour change hud, Stars and band change seprate) - @TFW
Bag: [Crash Republic] - Gamer Clutch - @TFW
Shirt: Tee*fy - Bella Ruffles Camisole - One Layer - Black - @C88 
Shorts: {mon tissu} - Hanalei Shorts - Black
Leggings: ::DirtyMind:: - Gun Shy Garter - (Striped) - @TFW 
Shoes: [Etchaflesh] - Midnight Sneaker Boots

For my first look back, I think this one really hit the mark.
What's not to love, My av feels so cute in this.

The hair was a must have from AUX at the hair fair.
It is very cute and comes with a hud change for the bow.
This hair pretty much kicked off the whole vibe for this outfit.

For great detailed layout of the hair fair and to see the hair pics, Check out this link.
Seraphim.

The leggings featured here are new ones from DirtyMind and are at this weeks Fashion Week event.
They are the right kind of edge for my cute look and they come in a choice of black or black and white.
I can simply not resist leggings, They are one of my weakness when it comes to shopping on SL.
No matter how many I have I am always wanting more.

Cute Poison also has a must have item released at the Fashion Week event, I was all set to buy all the colours when to my surprise they through all colours displayed in a hud for one low price, It was a steal.

In case you didn't pick up on the other LM's to the fashion week event here is another TAXI.

Well that is pretty much it for now, Except I am so excited to announce my favourite Aussie band is coming out with their new album next month and I can't wait to share it.
So here is a little taste.
Lodestar - Dead Letter Circus

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com