Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

There is no way out

Dear SL...

It seems my blog styles always go in colour batches, For some reason when I like one item its the same colour as more items I find I like.
I don't do this on purpose but it seems it happens a lot.
This is just a quick short post, As its raining and in RL we are all stuck inside for the day.
However in SL all is sunny.

Blog look #45



Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu - ( America ) - 01 - A - @C88
Hair: Magika - Habit - (Hud change for colours)
Circlet: LaGyo - Aura headpiece - silver
Ring: [AUX] - Melt My Heart - White - (Old C88 item, Check store)
Shirt: Overhigh - Citizen 2 - (Gift)
Pants: .:villena:. - gray/b wo/s - acid wash skinnies - (High Waisted)
Shoes: ISON - leather strap sandals - (gray) - (Add-ons for Slink feet) - @C88
Feet: Slink - Flat Feet - (Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet update for appliers) - (Needed for add on shoes)

The theme I went for today is centred around the shirt by Over High, It states "I Am Not A Second Class Citizen" which is based one a RL campaign.
This is a documentary and campaign that looks into the discrimination based on sexual orientation.
Follow this link to have a look at the official site. HERE.
The shirt is also a gift so that makes it even better, Personally its one of my most favourite recent additions to my inventory.

I have always loved circlets and LaGyo has answered my desire with this cute simple circlet in this rounds Fusion Dressing Room.
It comes in the choice of silver or gold, Personally I am much more a silver person in RL and SL.

I love my new Ison add on shoes for my Slink feet, and as more designers get on board for creating items that combine with the Slink feet the more I realise how good a buy they were.

Not to mention the amazing skin I have on from Glam Affair, This skin designer has long since been my skin especially when the Arcade came out with Lulu and now you have a chance to own a version at a discounted price in this months C88.

Well that is all for this post, But all I have left is to show you the song that somehow just came to em and got stuck in my head last few days.
Its another oldie but to me still a goodie.
Runaway Train - Soul Asylum

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com