Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

This myth is methodized

Dear SL...

I try to keep but with regular blog posts but sometimes its so hard not to get distracted by things in world.
By things I mean friend and their shenanigans.
So blog posts that would usually take me an hour or two than take me several hours more.

Along with that I know you must notice I keep struggling to fight my love of the colour black, It gets me in trouble in RL to.
I am actually banned from buying black clothes in RL, But there is no one to stop me here so *pokes tongue out*

Blog look #49



Hair: (epoque hair) - Tied Up - Earth - (Hud colour change) - (Also comes with hair base)
Headband: =Zenith= - Thorn HeadBand - Black - (Old Chapter Four item, Available in store)
Make-Up: .Pekka. - Vintage Cat eyeliner ONLY - (One of the options in the vintage set)
Ring: Love Zombie - Mix Tape Ring
Piercing: Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing - black
Shirt: [M.o.w] - Off Shoulder Top - (Old item of Fi*Friday, Check store)
Pants: -SU!- - Cut Off Grunge Jeans - Black - (Textured)
Leggings: erratic - fishnet wide - full - black
Shoes: [Gos] - Triumph Boots - Male - (They do fit females)

Sometimes its the little details that make an outfit really work, I love my accessories.
Upon my travels while bringing this outfit together I came across the Cute Poison store.
I have heard of this store before and even owned a few things but I fell more in love with it once I had the chance to have a proper look around.
The Corset neck piercing had me from the moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it.
Not to mention it was the very thing I had searched for to complete my outfit.

The shorts are from Suicidal Unborn and while they are textured, I couldn't find a pair of mesh ones that even came close to the look of these.
Not only that but I find a lot of the mesh shorts, Especially the high waisted ones make my butt look abnormally big... What I like to call the bubble butt effect.
Now yes usually I love all things bubble but on this rare case it is not what I want.

I am also not one usually for hairs without some kind of bangs obscuring the front of a hair style but I came across this hair from Epoque and I must say I am now a convert because it is just gorgeous.

It is also a fine line to walk when adding items to a look, You run the risk of making it look cluttered.
However I think this look I have balanced it just right and I am quiet pleased with how it turned out.

The last order of business for this post is a song to get you in the mood, Today I have just the right one.
Deadman - Karnivool

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com