Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Tides will bring me back to you

Dear SL...

So today I am very much in a blogging mood, Which is good for anybody reading this.
I have so much stuff to blog because there are so many talented designers that I love and they have all been releasing great items.
This means it isn't a question of what to wear or how to wear it, Oh no today it is a question of where to start with the outfit I want to show all of you first.
So why not this one.

Blog look #42



I think she is fit for the runway:



Skin: Essences - Aries - 01 - *sunkissed* - brunette - (Old Zodiac item, Check Store)
Make-Up: {.essences.}- Blush: Contour - Light Brown - (Came with skin)
Hair: ::Exile:: - American Woman - Sable
Crown: [BURLEY] -Your Highness Crown - 01 - (A little modifying for my look)
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails - (Many colour hud)
Bikini: :Paper.Doll: - Ruffly Kini - Black - (June Arcade, Ask in group, Otherwise N/A)
Sash: RO - Bullet F****** Belt - (Very easy resize script that allows you to change it every way) - @TMD
Shoes: Slink - Lulu Addon - Cream - (Must have the Medium Slink feet)
Feet: Slink - Womens Medium Height Barefeet - (Skin appliers with the enhanced system help skin match issues, Skin Appliers now available from most skin makers and not to mention amazing customer service.)

By now I hope that you will have figured out that I was inspired by the Miss Universe like pageant and decided to put my own spin on things.
With the irony of the bullet belt as usually the tag line for "What would they wish for" "Would Peace" type thing.
I think it turned out well.

The sash I have on is indeed a belt and is made of very well detailed bullets with a lock.
The designer is RO who have quickly stolen my heart with their style and incredible quality.
If you are not a belt person than its still something that you could use, Just as I have.
As with many things in SL, Your imagination is the limit with how you choose to use them.
This belt is available at this months Men's Dept. Taxi Here.

The other thing I want to rave about is this skin.
I don't change skins very often and have been loving my Glam Affair ones, So I find it really hard to stop wearing them.
However it takes a very special skin to make me do so and well Essence skin lines are just so pretty, I can not help myself.
The face is just so gorgeous and well look at those eye brows ... sighs...
Not to mention it is perfect for the look I worked for today and you can really see the nice detail of shading on the body.
And Essence also works with a lot of popular SL grid events, Which is great to see.

Well that is all I have to say about all this for now, But as always I have a song for you.
This song is from a band that is new to me and pointed out to me by my RL and SL bestie Ric.
Death Beds - Bring Me The Horizon

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com