Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

We move in circles day to day

Dear SL...

There are two things I can not resist in SL (Well there are probably more, However these are two that are relevant to this post.)
They are Gotchas and also cute things, Which usually are one and the same.
I just have no control when I see any gotchas... Its something that I know I have an addiction problem with.
I am sure I am not alone, So if like me you cant help it... Stop reading now.
You have been WARNED!

Blog look #53



Hair: TRUTH - Candy - Browns - 03
Headband: :Sugar: - Yummy Bites Headband - {Mint Bow}- (Gotcha item) - @TFF
Necklace: (Yummy) - Vintage Camera Charm Necklace - (Colour change bow) - (Old C88 item, Check store)
Shirt: Overhigh - Lace Shirt - White
Bra: Color.Me.H.O.F - GoddessBra II - [White] - (Texture)
Pants: Maitreya - Zipper - Skinny Pastel - Mint
Shoes: Slink - Ilena Sandals - White - (Add on shoes for Slink Flat bare feet)
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - Flat

This look is one of the more fun loving casual day looks.
I found myself wandering around various events happening within the grid, As I usually do.
I stumbled upon the Food Fair event and these Headbands stuck within Hearts gotcha were calling my name. TAXI.
They are just so cute...

So with a good few goes of the gotcha, I had a great many of colours to work with for my look of the day.
Upon looking at my Flickr list, I found the NEW must have lace top from Over High.
I went right over and collected my copy, Slowly my look was forming.

Than digging back through my recently purchased items, I had yet to unpack.
I found the pretty and bright mint coloured zipper jeans from Maitreya.
Peeeeeerfect!
Just what I needed to match with my headband.

With my go to Slink bare feet and sandals, It was only a matter of searching through my vast inventory of hairs.
Finally I found the perfect one.

So after all that the above look was born and well I must say I didn't want to take it off for days, And as a blogger who is forever creating looks and has a shopping addiction.
This is something that tells me, With all the talented designers items I was truly happy with the look I had achieved for not just the day but one I will go back to.

All that was left to do was find a song to dance around to, While exploring the rest of the grid.
Lift - Poets Of The Fall

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com