Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

You are hard to define

Dear SL...

I have been showing a range of different looks of late but they are all still within my style scope.
I think its important that if you know what you like, you stick to it.
This doesn't mean you can only have one look, Just that you should know who you are.
We shouldn't compromise this for anything, This goes for both RL and SL.

Blog look #43



Every angle has to be seen:



Hair: . Liquence . - F2 - Dark Browns
Collar: (r)M - Posture Collar - No.02 - (Colour change)
Bow: (Elate!) - Silk Bow Headband - (Colour Change) - (My go to bow)
Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow - Small - (On Marketplace)
Earrings: Blah. - (My Cute Heart Earrings) - Black - @The Box
Shirt: caLLie cLine - bLack ribbed racer tank - (Textured basic)
Coat: .:villena:. - Parka - @TMD
Underwear: [ SAKIDE ] - Slide 'em off Panties - Kitty 1
Tattoo: IAF - Trim My Bush Tattoo - (On Marketplace)
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks - black - (Comes in a huge pack with many colours)
Piercing: dl:: - Leg Bow piercing - black - (On Marketplace)
Shoes: RO - Hobnails - FEMALE - LEATHER - @FaMeshed

My thoughts and theme for this look, Was actually the fact that under the clothes of every cute girl there is a sexy women.
To back this statement up I have been told numerous times by men in RL that cute is better than hot.
I am not sure if its because most men find me cute more than hot in RL and they want to make me feel good about that or if it is true but in any case, I like it.

This is a pretty "sexy" and revealing outfit for me, But one I think works well for me.
I am not a big fan of the butt crack and boobeh shows for my av personally, Yet others can pull it off while looking damn good.
I also think my look contains a cute style to it which is what I like to bring through with my outfits.

If you haven't heard of the hair brand Liquence, It is a new hair store created by the much loved Villena Swansen owner of the store Villena.
They recently released their first two hairs for girls and I must say the moment I seen them, I knew I had to have them!
This blog post features F2 which is a wavy long style that is just so pretty and now my go to hair.
I loved it so much I brought 2 packs and don't even get me started on how amazing the textures are, I guess you will have to see for yourself.
Personally I can't wait to see what they have install for the future.

Speaking of Villena this parka that currently at the Men's Dept in two colours, Is the perfect thing to conceal a sexy outfit under it or just to look good on a cold day on the grid.
It is very well made and so easy to work into any outfit.
Taxi to Mens Dept Here.

Remarkable Oblivion has struck again with these amazing Hobnail boots at the FaMeshed event.
These boots give my outfit that little bit of character and the textures on them are to die for.
You won't find anything like it on the grid and once you have them you won't want to take them off.
Taxi to FaMeshed Here.

True to my style, I am leaving you with a song.
All Your Way - Melodyssey

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com