Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight

Dear SL...

Oh hi there.
I am doing another Arcade inspired post, Yes yes I know I am an addict.
Don't forget, The Arcade is in its final last few days for the September round.
And I have one word for you .... HURRY!

Blog look #73



Body
Skin: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Brown Brows - Big Cleavage
Hair: Exile:: - Where We Belong - Dark Browns - @FaMeshed


Clothes
Shirt: Tee*fy - Basic Tucked Tank - Striped
Pants: Cheeky - Hung Jeans! - Dark Blue - (Marketplace)

Accessories
Hat: +Half-Deer+ - Velven Bunny Ears - (Madness) - RARE - @Arcade
Shoes: 2Real - STACKZ - (Fully colour change hud)

Prop/Dance
[monso] - My Speech Bubble - Blah Blah - @Arcade

As stated above this is inspired by the "Madness hat" and "Blah Blah Blah" speech bubble from arcade.
It all just kind of fell together and It somewhat remind me of my version of the mad hatter in Alice in wonderland.
This movie was a more than loved theme of my childhood.
Quote:
 “Alice came to a fork in the road. 'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire Cat.
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
'Then,' said the Cat, 'it doesn't matter.”

Music of the moment: Just a song in my head.
Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com