Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hush, don't speak

Dear SL...

I am in a bit of a mood to change things, I noticed that I chat/ramble on quiet a bit when I blog.
I have decided that maybe its a bit much, So from now on I think I will keep it to a minimum (Or at least try.)
I have also decided that I like the layout of the Body, Clothes and Accessories categories.
I think I am going to try that out.
While I have been blogging a while on SL and more recently with this blog in the last year, I am still figuring out and developing my style.
I am hopeing any changes I do make are for the better but I guess only time will tell.

Blog look #68



Body
Skin: Glance Skins - Sigrid - Febuary - Brown Brows - Big Cleavage
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Renata - Browns

Clothes
Coat: Color.Me.H.O.F - Mesh -Wool Cardi - Ivory - @C88
Shirt: Jane - intrinsic tank - white - milk
Pants: {mon tissu}- Nora Skinny Jeans - Flats - Dark

Accessories
Earrings: (Yummy) - Tiny Acorn Earring - Copper - @C88
Necklace: (Yummy) - Tiny Acorn Necklace - Copper - (long length) - C88
Shoes: BCC - Emma Apple flat shoes - Ivory - (Old Arcade item, Check store or Arcade group)

Pose
.::Kirin Poses::. - Autumn Leaves Pose & Prop - @TSS

Autumn is here in SL and I couldn't wait to make an outfit.
This look is inspired by the events Collab88 and The Seasons Story, If you haven't been to these yet, Best hurry on over for some very cute items.

Music of the moment: This is stuck in my head and I can't get it out.
La La La - Naughty Boy

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com