Pages

Sunday 15 September 2013

When the cards all fold

Dear SL...

Yeah yeah I know its been a while again but I have been having SL issues.
For some reason I can not teleport anywhere and have been grounded at home, Like a naughty girl.
And that is when I can manage to make the gird log me in, I can not describe how frustrating this is.

However I do have a great stock of post looks to complete, So maybe it won't be all that bad.
Ok out with the bad news and on to the good.

Blog look #66



Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 07 - (Old Arcade item, Check store or join offical Arcade group for item)
Make-up: .Pekka. - Vintage Cat eyeliner - 4 - (Comes in a set of eyeliners)
Hair: Baiastice - Stefani hair - Chocolate
Circlet: .Olive. - the Captivaing Headdress - (Can buy extra hud to change gem stone colours)
Necklace: .Olive. - the Radiant Necklace - (Can buy extra hud to change gem stone colours)
Shirt: ::C'est la vie !:: - Back ribbon tops - (border navy)
Jeans: Maitreya - Zipper - Skinny Jeans - #2
Shoes: REDGRAVE - Shoes Helena - (12 colour hud) 

This is one my most favourite casual looks I have achieved this fair, It is somewhat plain but in many subtle ways it is just so striking.

The top featured is designed by ::C'est la vie !::, It is possibly one of the cutest shirts I own and although you can not see it above, This shirt has the most amazing bow tied right at the neck.
This little detail really makes this shirt for me and well I couldn't resist buying it in a few colours.
As always the designer takes care in her work and it's fit is perfect.

Olive is fast becoming one of my go to stores for quirky and beautiful designs.
The captivating head dress and the radiant necklace work their magic with this outfit, Turning what would seem to be a somewhat "normal" style into one that is fit for a empress.
And I can not help but think of the childlike princess in the never ending story : Moonchild.

The Baiastice hair really just completes the look, with its soft side swept hair.
This hair frames the face delicately and the textures used to create it are next to none.

This is my song of the moment - Enjoy.
Demons - Imagine Dragons

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com