Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

You reflect in this heart of mine

Dear SL...

Sometimes when I blog I intend to have some short and sweet posts, Thinking to myself I will just do a quick post and it wont take long.
Just so you know and I hope you can tell its never the case.

Blog look #65



Hair: !Ohmai - Frankie - (Includes the Butterflies with hud)
Earrings: Blah. - My Cute Heart Earrings - White - (Old The Box item)
Dress: -tb- - Lacey Slip Dress - Sheer Cream -@C88
Shoes: Slink - Aussie Thongs - Female - White - (Must have the Flat Bare Feet from Slink as these are add on shoes)
Toenails: *~*HopScotch*~* - Animal Toenails - (Slink Enhancement) - (Must have the Slink enhanced feet)

This look is just a really pretty one, I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off for days.
Which is saying something because I am constantly making outfits.
Sometimes the saying is true when they say "Less is more" and I don't mean in the skimpy kind of way.

Starting with the hair by Anya Ohmai, Wow this girl is talented!
I just can't help but fall in love with everything she makes and it always leaves me wanting more.
This hair is no different, Debuting at this years hair fair.... It comes with the butterflies which have a nice little colour change hud.
The dress by Tres Blah, Is so sleek and sexy but also manages to stay cute at the same time.
This dress is one of my top favourites due to the shape being so perfect.
And last but not least I want to mention the toe nail add on by HopScotch, I know you can not see it very well in my full body picture but I promise they are there.
If like me you are a sucker for the cute and detail to outfits which are enhanced by Slink add ons from other stores.
Than you must check out the Slink feet, toenail huds available at Hopscotch.
The one featured above is the Animal ones which are adorable, It has the option of eight to pick from. (The one I used for this is the panda.)
But for those die hard Dr Who fans there is also one for you, Which I also own of course.

Well thats about it for now but as I were doing some profile stalking on SL, I clicked a link for a song and now its stuck.
Like always when this happen I like to share the "Earworm" and have you stuffer with me.
Suffer you think to yourself, "I don't think so" but I know you will take it as a challenge and think yourself immune or you could just want to know what the song sounds like.... Either way click it!
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

Until Next Time
Shiny Bubble


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com