Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

I got trouble in my town

Dear SL...

Hi,
I am slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things and thought I would take a quick moment to show off one of the best things of late to hit my exploding at the seems mess of an inventory.
I promise I will one day get on top of it!.... One day - sighs-

Blog look #89



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America - 04 - E - @C88
Hair: (epoque hair) - Tied Up - Earth - (Wearing hair base to)

Clothes
Suit: [monso] - My Cook Suit - Yellow - Hood Off - @TMD

Accessories
Mask: [monso] - My Cook Mask - Black - @TMD
Shoes: 2real - STACKZ

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

Ok so this post is a quick look into the items that can be found at this months Dec round of The Mens Dept and to be honest its one of my favourites yet.
With an ever growing list of must haves, It is getting harder and harder to pick what to show first.
The event offers Mens items primarily because lets face it us girls have so many options and events, However Mens Dept also has some unisex items and furniture for girls to.
Mens Dept is known for its quality of items at discounted prices and the designers involved are some of the Sl most talented.
This can not be proven more so when looking at the "My cook set" offered by Monso.
I am a big fan of the show Breaking Bad and as this is a outfit inspired by the show I can't express how impressed I am with this.
It is not often we can find that item from a show or RL thing that we love so much being created in SL but to have it created in such a way it does justice to your memory and how you feel about that show is just hard to come by.
Monso however delivered on this suit, If your a huge fan you wont be disappointed and it belongs in your inventory.
Not to mention this kick ass mask, Perfection.
Comes with two versions for the head on and off and also includes filters for both styles.

Oh and please check out C88, along with a long list of great items is this amazing skin featured above by Glam Affair.

Ok well I have to run but much more items coming your way soon, I promise.

Music of the moment: This song is well suited and actually on the soundtrack to breaking bad for the first season. Enjoy.
Trouble - P!nk



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com