Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

I'll be there for you

Dear SL...

Hi,
I have been so unwell in RL, Its unfortunately over shadowing my blogging time as much as I try not to let it.
However I have so much to show you and I will get on with doing so.
Thanks for bareing with me.


Blog look #92




Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 05 - E
Hair: ISON - Heidi - Browns

Clothes
Dress: ISON - amelia lace gown - (snow) - (Old C88 Item, Check store.)
Shoes: ISON - lace-up gladiator sandals - (snow) - (Old C88 Item, Check store.)
(Please note with these shoes you must own Flat Slink Mesh Feet.)

Accessories
Head Dress: The Library - Skadi Headdress -Winter - @FGF
Staff: .::C.C. Kre-ations::. - {Exile~ Faith's Key}on back - (Rare) - @FGF

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

This is my favourite look I have created from the Fantasy Gotcha Fair to date.
She looks so mystical and well reminds me of a snow princess or maybe even the fabled white wizards.
The head piece is so elegant and detailed, Nothing like any head dress I have seen before.
The staff is one of simple tasted in my opinion but with that striking colour used it really adds that perfect touch of colour to draw people in.
Over all a magical feel makes me so happy that fantasy gotcha fair shows its real worth and world of wonder.
This fair goes til the end of Feb, So while there is plenty of time left don't leave it to last minute.
There is Many things to see and spend your hard cold lindens on.
Not to mention the breath taking sim on which you can take photos on.
Taxi to the event is HERE., Just in case you missed it from above.


Music of the moment: Just a song i love from a very much old beloved movie.
As The World Falls Down - David Bowie

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com