Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

It's a golden dream of mine

Dear SL...

Hi,
I seem to have run out of time, I have so much more I want to show you that is featured at the Fantasy Gotcha Fair, However I will do my best to sneak a few more looks in before the end of today.
The Fantasy Gotcha Fair ends today, which is very sad.
There is still some time to quickly go and pick up those must have items to make all your fantasy's come true.

Blog look #95


Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 05 - E
Hair: (Chemistry) - Harlie - Browns


Clothes
Dress: Junbug - La Bellezza - Azzurra

Accessories
Circlette: BP - Trinity's Wish - Achat - ultra rare - @FGF

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A


I love when I can dress my AV up to look out of this world, Magical and I think this is what comes to mind when I look at this outfit.
I love feeling like an enchantress, Magic holds a special part of my heart and wonders of the soul.
Anyways back to the amazing creators that made this possible.
The circlet featured can be found at the Fantasy Gotcha Fair and is the very hard work of Yasay, Owner of Black Pearl.
It is a ultra rare, But look at the stunning detail on it. Need I say more. Go get it! and may the gotcha gods be with you.
Taxi HERE if you missed the one above.

Junbug is always a hit when looking for a stunning dress with an edge of fairytale with it. This dress is by fair one of my most loved. It is just so pretty and well made.
I cant express enough how amazing it is, Guess your going to have to go demo it yourself to find out.

Music of the moment: Just a song i found and liked.
A maker of my time - The Paper Kites

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com