Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tell me about those nights you stayed away

Dear SL...

Hi,
Yay, I finally got the new computer I have been waiting months for and I cant wait to take new pictures with it.
I am fully in love again, Its just ugh amazing.
Everything for me of late has been a bit full on and I am trying to take the time to blog when I can, Its no where near as much as I would like to.
But real life as always comes first and well so does my health.
I have some cute things to get on with showing you so lets get to the fun part of my ramble shall we.

Blog look #93


My usual layout doesn't include a second picture but for this dress, to do it justice I just have to show you the amazing bow detail at the back, Its very much a selling point to this sweet dress.




Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 05 - E
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Snow Queen Hair - Winter

Clothes
Dress: {B.C.C} - Jane Empire Dress - lace - @Seraphim Social
Shoes: Slink - Mesh Feet - Flat

Accessories
Head Dress: [LeLutka] - ALVINA crown - (Part the accessories for the hair Alvina)
Necklace: .Olive. - the Family Forever Necklace - (sorry guys this was a special gift but at least it can inspire you) - N/A

Prop/Dance/Pose
Book Pose: nani - book nerd - (Old nerd and geek event object, Sorry)

This look is inspired by the classic novel pride and prejudice by Jane Austin.
This book and even a few of the movies have been a long standing favourite of mine and I dream of one day finding a leather bound copy of her works.
When I use to dream of my Mr.right, Mr Darcy was always how I use to compare men.
Tall, Dark and handsome with the right kind of quirky man attitude to him.
I am very happy that Seraphim Social has decided to do movie style event theme and well this is one of the best imaginable ways to start it.
It goes until the 28th of this month and than changes so hurry on and steal up the Austin flavours before they are gone. TAXI HERE.


Music of the moment: A song I feel is fitting. It is a very emotional song for me.
A Day To Be Alone - One Less Reason

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com