Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

You can call me queen bee

Dear SL...

Hi,
Seems I cant catch a break at the moment, So I am sorry my blogs have been slow in coming out.
I have so much to show you, I dont even know where to start.
Or maybe I do...

Blog look #91



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America - 05 - E
Make Up: cheLLe - (eyeliner) - Cleo - Called Navy
Hair: !lamb. - White Chalk - Kit Kat
Clothes
Dress: [FD] - Yukata - BLack/Red - RARE - @FGF
Shoes: [FD] Sandal Tabi - Black/Red  - RARE - @FGF

Accessories
N/A

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

The perfect place to start would be showing you this outfit from Fuubutsu Dou!, It is simply the cutest thing.
I am somewhat not doing this amazing little outfit justice as it has an amazing huge bow at the back of it, Which is just to die for.
However I decided the front of it was so detailed and made the look in the photo I wanted.
For me I am always picky when it comes to style outfits like this, However these items checked all my list of wants.
There are also arm guards that are an option to go with this outfit, However I wanted to remain sweet looking in this post but be sure to check them out to.
I can hear you in my mind telling me to stop rambling and tell you where to get your hands on it, Well your in luck because The Fantasy Gotcha Festival has just started and the outfit and shoes/stockings can be found there.
Taxi HERE.
The event goes all month, So while there is plenty of time to shop til you drop.... There really is so much to see and get you might need the whole month.


Music of the moment: The song I am putting here isn't really one my chosen favourites but one that is bugging my head for two days now.
Royals - Lordes

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com