Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Passing You By

Dear SL...

Hi,
Yes I am back already to show you my much loved items of recent events and shopping trips around the grid.
I have decided a change and progress of my blog was in order and I am hopeing you like the new look, I know I do.

Blog look #100




Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: !lamb. - Mono - Kit Kat
Tattoo: Moon amore - tatoo medhii - (Black) - (Need Slink hands)

Clothes
Jacket: Razor - Dozer Hoodie - Dino -@TMD
Shirt: Jane - intrinsic tank - black - raven - (Basic texture shirt FREE)
Pants: [M] - Ladies Long Cargo Pants - Black
Shoes: (Milk Motion) - floral combat boots - black flowers

Accessories
Glasses: {theosophy} - Monmouth Glasses - (Coal) -@TMD
Pet: .Birdy. - Bat Dog - {with cap} -@TMD

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

The new round of Mens Dept opened at the start of this month and I must say it just gets better and better.
Along with the usual qaulity of style the event brings, We were also graced with our very own side kick.
Dan Dan the Bat Dog!
Bringing out the hero that hidden in all of us, This dog also comes with a mask for your own av and the option to unmask your side kick dog to.
I was also more than impressed with the jacket by Razor.
This jacket allows you to change all the parts with patterns and colours, However the annoying battle for what hair will fit under the hoodie took some sorting out.
I have modded a sculptie lamb hair and although I have come to be a mesh snob these days I just love how this came out.
The whole look just fell into place and not to mention I am a sucker for glasses, Theosophy released some that were to die for.


Music of the moment: A song that came to me in a show I was watching, Its so calming.
Beginnings - Junip


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com