Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Cant hold it back anymore

Dear SL...

Hi,
So cold here, I HATE the cold... I can barely type.
In light of this I am going to keep this post short, Before my fingers fall off.

Blog look #107



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: (epoque hair) - Stabilizer I - Earth
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Dress: Violent Seduction - Rozuhime - (Mint) - @Kustom9

Accessories
Headdress: [CX] - Cascading Peony - (Blossom) - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @FGC
Clip: .tsg. - Hair Ornament Butterfly Clip - BabyPink - Morpho 1

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

I have been really wanting to use the blossom head dress from CerberusXing made for the Fantasy Gotcha Carnival, But I wasn't sure how I would use such a item in an outfit.
Its so beautiful and only the right outfit would do it justice.
Lucky Violent Seduction came out with the most amazing outfit for Kustom9 and wow was I in love.

Sugar Gardens also came out with a range of hair accessories to match this outfit and feel, I picked up a few.
However not to distract to much from the head dress and outfit I kept it simple adding a butterfly.
So there you have it, My exotic look.
Time to go walk around staring at myself for the rest of the day and to put my hands under my blanket.

Music of the moment: So cold its only fitting
Let it go - Disney

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com