Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

I just wanted you to know

Dear SL...

Hi,
This is just a really short post, Seems with everything going on Sl and RL I have lost track of time.
The post today is dedicated to the 25-25 event, Although it is over as it is a short event only lasting 25 hours.
You can get the items in store...Details below.

(Oh and little side note if you have followed my blog or seen my flickr pics you will probably have noticed I accidentally numbered my pic wrong in the last post... Silly sleepy brain.... Sorry about that!)

Blog look #109



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Warrior - Natural Ombres
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Dress: * VinCue - Ovie+Dress - Lavender - @Kustom9
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} - Melu Sandals - Lilac - (Chapter Four B'day present) - @TCF

Accessories
Feathers: +Spellbound+ - Warrior Feather Headpiece - (Comes with hair)
Earrings: [LNS Designs] - MERKABA earrings - (Now In Store) - @25-25

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: ft - Etiquette - 002 - (Now In Store) - @25-25
Goose: Meadow Works - Goose Tall/Short - Bronze Path Light - (Now In Store) - @25-25
Path: *~MMG's~* - [B] - Stone path-end section - straight

Spellbound also released a new hair and if you haven't seen or gotten it by now, Your missing out!
Inspired by the Vikings show and by my favourite character Lagertha. Its just perfect and comes with the feather as a add on. The feather comes with a hud allowing many combinations of colours.

Kustom9 has also brought as an amazing round this month but I was particularly impressed with Vin Cue's offering. This dress was to die for and I don't think I will be taking it off any time soon. Just makes me swoon for the summer (Even though in RL I am stuck in winter, Oh so cold)

I have featured MERKABA earrings by LNS Designs, MeadowWorks decore items Goose Tall and short Bronze Path Light and also new poses called Etiquette by designer Fable.Tales.
Don't forget to check out the other designers featured in the 25-25 event happening every month.

25 stores - 25 Hours
DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Information on this event are as follows:

- Items will be priced for the Event at 25L to 100L, and may include single items or gachas.
-  Sales will open on the vendors at 12:01AM SLT on the 25th.
- Sales will close on the vendors at 1:00AM SLT on the 26th.


Music of the moment: A song my aunty Elisa got stuck in my head.
Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Ray


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com