Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Ready to show the world who I am

Dear SL...

Hi,
So after sleeping for more than enough hours I feel a lot better and its straight into blogging.
My SL has been over come with the urge to dress up in the more fantasy world of ways and I can say I am truly loving the magic I am feeling.
Its Game Of Thrones day and well If you haven't started your obsession with this show, You should... Right after reading this blog.
One of my favourite things in the fantasy realms has always been the fairy, Now most are wrong about the nature of these creatures but that's ok...I like both versions.
Today my blog is the typical children story book version and I feel so pretty.

Blog look #105



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: Exile - Pick Up LInes - Dark Browns
Ears: [theSkinnery] - Elongated Puki Ear
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Dress: . a i s l i n g . - Qarth Lady

Accessories
Headdress: *OAL* - Butterfly Circlet - (Gotcha Item) - @FGC
Wings: ::Una:: - Fairy - Wings Celeste - @FGC
Lantern: Noodles - Anyaiel Intricate Lantern Gold Rare - @FGC
Pet: Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Fawn - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Old Chapter Four Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose
N/A

The Fantasy Gotcha Carinval allows us to utilise a very much needed magic feel to SL.
My woolands fairy is graceful as she tends to the animal kingdom and was a lot of fun to create from the talented items offered at the event.
There really is that much on offer, The combinations are endless and you will spend hours figuring out new styles.

The lantern held in my hand is from the ever talented Nat from noodles and is so detailed it almost made me cry... its just so beautiful.
The wings by ::Una:: come in so many colours it was hard not to put them all at once.
I have always loved wings in SL, and well these are so cute! Into my collection they go.
Also featured from the FGC is the butterfly crown by On A Lark, This really helped tie my nature woodlands fairy look together.

The dress featured in the post is unfortunately in that colour an event exclusive for the old secret affair, However the dress in other colours is available.
I have to say this is one of the best dresses I own in SL and I have it in many colours.
And lastly this hair by Exile, My goodness so breath taking.
It has so many waves and curls, Just really gives you that natural mystic feel. Something I would have dreamed of having my hair one day when I were a kid.

I hope you all have time to visit the amazing items and add them to you inventory as I know they have found a happy home in mine.

Music of the moment: I love Disney movies in RL and this one came to mind when making this post.
Who I Am - Natasha Bedingfield

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com