Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

What Have You Done

Dear SL...

Hi,
An update would be that surgery was a failure and has to be redone, and I am struggling with my blog picture layout.
I have so much exciting news other than that about an upcoming event, However lets deal with the current event this outfit has been inspired by.
The Labyrinth is one of my all time favourite movies as a kid and still is today.
Ever since this event theme was announced by Serafilms, The film is the last thing I watch before falling asleep and well my SL daughter Izzy is a huge fan to.

Blog look #108



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy - natural - Milky
Hair: [LeLutka] - DEMETER hair - Bournville
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual

Clothes
Dress: ~The Library~ - Sarah Dress - Green - @SF
Shoes: *REIGN.- LACED BALLET FLATS - Camel - (Slink Feet Needed) - @Kustom9

Accessories
Headband: [LeLutka] - ALVINA - Crown - (Comes as part of a hair)
Pet: .Birdy. - Puggly - {Bear} - (Gotcha Item, Old Arcade)
Book: Frogstar - #4 - The Goblin King (Book) - (Gotcha Item) - @SF
Horns: [geek.] - Ludo Horns - Brown - @SF

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Clocks: Wimey - The Clock Struck 13 - @SF

This outfit is of course from the opening scene of the film, and while a few things are a little off and not quiet the same.
I think I did pretty well and also take those differences as a flare of my own shining through.
The Library designed an inspired dress, along with Frogstar gotcha items (all must haves).
And of course this outfit wouldn't be complete without Ludo at my side, Created from the Geek horns and Birdy pug. (Yes I know she doesn't meet him til later but I liked the idea).
Oh and did I mention the clocks? They are by Wimey and just so much detail, They leave me speachless.
So many great designers in this event made my 80's dream come true and I hope to see more items inspired by this movie floating around the grid.
SeraFilms event is open til the end of this month.

This however brings me to a very special announcement. *Drum roll please*
[ free bird ] and Seraphim are proud to present Second Life's newest exclusive event: The 25-for 25!

25 stores - 25 Hours
DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Information on this event are as follows:

- Items will be priced for the Event at 25L to 100L, and may include single items or gachas.
-  Sales will open on the vendors at 12:01AM SLT on the 25th.
- Sales will close on the vendors at 1:00AM SLT on the 26th.

Watch this blog for the link and items that can be found at the event.

Music of the moment: Just a song I love and makes sense to me atm.
Birds Of Tokyo - The Dark Side Of Love


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com