Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

And the dreams you held so tight lost their meaning

Dear SL...

Hi,
I am so cold in RL, Its weird I know but It really does help to dress summer season in SL and with all these cute items coming out to fit the theme, How can I not.

Blog look #115



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassia - America - 08 - G - @Summerfest
Hair: .Olive. - the Nara Hair - HUD 3 - [Rigged] - @Kustom9
Sunburn: [the Skinnery] - Sunburn - full body tattoo - (Group Gift)
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink -  Mesh Feet - High

Clothes
Bikini: *BOOM* - Ariara Bikini - (taffy) - @Summerfest

Accessories
Nail Applier: Frogstar - Pixie Polish - (25-25 Event)
Ice Block: offbeat -  icedays gacha - block ice - 04 - @TCF

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Label Motion
Hat: B.C.C - Fly Away Straw hat - RARE - @Summerfest
Chair: 8f8 - Driftwood CHAIR - @Summerfest
Clothes Line: 8f8 - Driftwood TOWEL Stand - @Summerfest
Hedgehog: !Ohmai - Squirt Hedgehog (Rez) - [Chocolate] - @Summerfest
Scene Sand: !Ohmai - Lazy Summer Scene (No Poses // Rez) - @Summerfest

Oh my gosh so much cute, I am not sure how my AV handles it all.
While my invent is out of control with so many items, Adding to it all is the Summerfest with all the swimsuits and this post I am showing off one of the most adorable ones on the grid.
I am of course talking about the Boom swimsuit avalible at this event, Aranel Ah really out did herself with this one.
Also at SummerFest event you will find 8F8's amazing summer decor items for those who need to lazy around on the beach.
Made with amazing textures and the drift wood look, It just makes me want to dream the summer days away.
B.C.C have a gotcha for the hat pictured along side some amazing bikinis this is a RARE with a hud to change the tie.

My lovely SL mum has come out with an amazing new hair release called Nara, It is a very summery cute with texture huds to die for. Soooooo many textures, Most colours one could ever dream of are included.
This hair is to be found at this months Kustom9... This hair really did make my outfit pop and when I put it on my instant reaction was that she had managed to make my AV sooooooo pretty with just one hair. Thanks Mum ILY!


Music of the moment: This song lyrics are just so right....
The Sun Is Rising - Britt Nicole


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com