Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

I don't know if you feel the same as i do

Dear SL...

Hi,
I have been meaning to post for sometime now, But sometimes life just gets in the way.
It is my hope that things will settle and I will be back to my blog happy self but until than I ask that you hang in there with me.
So much new stuff to show, Including a up and coming Hair Fair madness...But thats for another post.
For this one I summoned my inner Disney love.

Blog look #116



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassia - America - 08 - G - @Summerfest
Hair: Magika - Meadow - 01
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual


Clothes
Dress: Junbug - Sleeping Beauty - Blue

Accessories
N/A

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Label Motion
Hedgehog: !Ohmai - Squirt Hedgehog (Rez) - [Chocolate] - @Summerfest
Deer: +Half-Deer+ - Low Poly Lullaby - Mama Deer - (Gotcha Item) - @TCF
Rabbit: +Half-Deer+ - Low Poly Lullaby - Baby Rabbit - (Gotcha Item) - @TCF
Fox: +Half-Deer+ - Low Poly Lullaby - Mr Fox - (Gotcha Item) - @TCF

You guessed it, Snow White was my inspiration for this look.
With some help from the ever talented Anya Ohmai and her friendly hedgehogs, Teamed with the Half Deer low poly animals (this months chapter four).
All I needed was the right dress, So I quickly popped over to the amazing Junbug store (Your one stop shop for all the gorgeous gown needs.) And quickly found the perfect one to fit the theme.

So there you have it, My look of the day and I just feel like a fairytale. G'Night all until my prince charming comes...


Music of the moment: Love, Love, Love this song...
Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys


Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com