Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Oh I wish it was over

Dear SL...

Hi,
From girl next door post to the mistress of a mobster, My SL is that exciting.
This post is inspired by Serafilms event, With the theme being The God Father.

Blog look #118



Body
Skin: Glam Affair -  Cassia - America - 08 - G
Make Up: .Pekka. - Vintage - Dark red Lips w/ Cat eyeliner
Hair: Exile - Blown Away - Dark Browns - @THF
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
             Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Smoking
Nails: The Wicked Peach - Business nails - (Slink appliers) - @SF


Clothes
Dress: *{Junbug}* - Cecilia - [Bloom] - @SF

Accessories
Earrings: Cae - Kay - Earring - @SF
Necklace: Cae - Kay - Necklace - @SF
Cigarette: dl - DirtyGirls Pipe - black cigaret - (Marketplace)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Bubble Bath - *coming soon* - ask me if needed.
Signs: (Gotcha Item)
[ free bird ] - Mugshot Sign - Excessive Flirting - @SF
[ free bird ] - Mugshot Sign - Extreme Sexiness - @SF
         [ free bird ] - Mugshot Sign - Profile Perving - RARE - @SF
   [ free bird ] - Mugshot Sign - Shopping Addiction - @SF

So this post wasn't so hard, With Serafilms event giving me my theme and the designers making such items for the event.
My job was easy.
I decided I wanted a bad ass look with a sexy sultry undertone. I wanted to be the mobster mistress.
Putting on the dress from Junbug, I knew it was perfect... But which colour? I know Scarlet red of course.
Along with some of Cae jewellery (Colour change) to give her that little bit of a rich look and searching through my Hair Fair grabs, The new Exile release was the right match.
Now all I needed was to add and light my favourite bad girl cigarette.
I had created the look I was going for, Now what's a Mobster mistress if not for a little trouble.
The signs from Free Bird really helped give me some law breaking charges and I must say I love the result.
So if you like the god father movies or are a fan of the mobster look this event is your one stop shopping destination.

Music of the moment: I don't think I have used this song but it suits so well.
Shot In The Dark - Within Temptation

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com