Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

You thought that you knew me

Dear SL...

Hi,
So much has been going on for me in SL, So blogging had to take a back seat...
However I am back and have so much catching up to do and I figured i would start here.

Blog look #117



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Rose - America - 05 - B
Hair: tulip - Ashley - Lights - @THF
Hand: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual


Clothes
Dress: B.C.C - love Beth Summer - Dress Flower - @TSS

Accessories
Earrings: *ARGRACE* - SHIORI - Pearl Earring Drop - (Comes with Shiori hair)
Purse: B.C.C - lullaby coin purse - Bag - loveCat - RARE - @TDF
Book: 8f8 - 18. Our Secret Hideout - Secret Diary (pose) - @TSS
Shoes: REIGN. - EMPRESS SANDALS - Tan - (Slink Barefeet flat needed)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Bubble Bath - *coming soon* - ask me if needed.
Book Set:    8f8 - 02. Our Secret Hideout - Meadow Tree Bench - RARE - @TSS
8f8 - 14. Our Secret Hideout - Little Sketchbook - @TSS
8f8 - 13. Our Secret Hideout - Crate of Wisdom - @TSS
8f8 - 16. Our Secret Hideout - Arts 'n' Crafts - @TSS
8f8 - 17. Our Secret Hideout - Our Memories - @TSS
8f8 - 10. Our Secret Hideout - Bird Gift - @TSS
8f8 - 15. Our Secret Hideout - Magic Box - @TSS
8f8 - 11. Our Secret Hideout - Bird Spot - @TSS

Hair fair has been on for sometime now and well it did not disappoint.
After spending way to much money on must have hairs, I can say I love hair creators.
Everyone brought their own flavour and style to the event and one stand out among so many was Tulip.
I couldn't go pass her "Girl next door" style.

Next was to pair this style with a suitably cute outfit and B.C.C as always came to my rescue with her new releases.
At the seasons story you can find the above summer dress called Beth, It is so sweet with lightly tied strings at the back adding to the pretty style. It can be found is all kinds of patterns and colours but I think the one I selected was perfect for the kind of blog I now had in mind.
Adding to the over all look was the other B.C.C release, The cute cat purse is just beyond any adorable thing in my current inventory and putting it on with the outfit just felt right.
It can be found at the new amazing event The Dreamers Factory, This event is worth going for the experience alone and than the shopping is a bonus. The event has so many talented designers offering quality items.

If you haven't realised by now, I am also featuring the new Glam Affair skin and wow it just keeps getting better. The skin can be found at the main store as a full release and it is just so sweet and young looking.

Lastly but not least is the scenery, What can i say about 8F8 that i haven't said before.
Just every release makes my jaw drop with awe at the work and detail that goes into everything put out.
It feels like being in mind full of dreams and I more than love it, This is what SL is about for me.
This set has many more pieces that I couldn't fit in the one post, However I am a huge book lover and this set just spoke to me.
And well what else would a girl next door be doing but drawing outside and playing with paper birds.


Music of the moment: I have had this song on repeat all week, Feeling imperfect and its a good thing.
Perfect - Hedley



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com