Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

I'm in the sky tonight

Dear SL...

In real life i am very picky with my fruit, I don't like red apples or red/purple grapes. I love being outside in parks and picnics.
I am so much happier that I can enjoy many things in my Secondlife  that I don't so much in my first.
I have put together this blog look with the theme of apples obviously.

Blog look #153



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - <Crystal> - Pure - (blackbrow)
Eyeliner: MOON - Obsession Eyeliner
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 45 - Chestnut
Mouth: .Loud Mouth. - Carley v1.5

Clothes
Bodysuit: Tee*fy - Tiffany Bodysuit - Scarlet - (Past C88 Item)
Skirt: Gato - Apple Skirt - @Xiasumi School Festival

Accessories
Glasses: .tsg. - Shy Megane - Red - *deco*
Nose Ring: MONS - Septum Ring - (style6) - black
Drink: B.C.C - School canteen food - Strawberry juice - (Gotcha Item) - @Xiasumi School Festival
Shoes: Tee*fy - Betty Sandals - Red - (Past Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Sari-Sari - apples - 03 apple bunch - Prop and Pose - (Past Event Item)
Tree: [DDD] - Orchard Tree - Apples
Bag: B.C.C - School canteen food-Shopping Backpacks - RARE B - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item) - @Xiasumi School Festival
Bench: 8f8 - 07 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Bench - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Birds: 8f8 - Vintage Birds II - Miss Freckle - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
8f8 - Vintage Birds II - Mister Spot - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
8f8 - Vintage Birds II - Mister Star - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
Lamp: 8f8 - 09 - La Petite Joie Cafe - Street Lamp - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Grass: [we're CLOSED] - grass field lush - (Marketplace)

I am trying a lot of new things in this post, Including embracing things that I don't usually like for example the red apples. Although these ones are on my av's skirt and in her arms not so much the taste.
B.C.C released a gotcha full of taste treats for the Xiasumi School Festival, This included a huge bag of delicious foods stuffed to the brim as the rare for this gotcha. This bag has a pose that is held in front and is texture change.
I think now due to this gotcha I am also a juice addict, These juice boxes that hang from the mouth are so cute. All of the food items are done so well and have sweet poses within them.

Gato also released this adorable sheer skirt, I placed these items with a few of my older items I have gathered of late in my inventory including the kawaii styled glasses by The Sugar Garden.
After all this I styled my hair with a quick up do and headed out to a park to share my food with the pretty little birds.

Music of the moment: This song has been really hitting a cord with me of late...foo fighters again!
Next Year - Foo Fighters

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com