Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Hide your body scares when I am around

Dear SL...

Just a quick post for this one, I have so much to be doing and so little time but I will be catching up on all my blogging.
It is suppose to be summer here and yet all week we have had storms and rain!
What is going on in this crazy world, The summers I knew were hot and clear skies.
Anywho, Winter is in full swing in SL and to celebrate that I brought out my snow princess side.
Makes me cold in RL just seeing the picture.
Blog look #165



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - <Vamp> - Pure - (ltbrow)
Hair: .Olive. - the Snow Queen Hair - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Eyelashes: Izzie's - Frosty Eyelashes - (black) - (Baby it's cold outside item) - (Past event item)
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High

Clothes
Dress: B.C.C - My prince- Marie Snow princess dress - Ivory - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade

Accessories
Necklace: [whatever] - Letter Necklace - S - [Silver]
Crown: +>A&A<+ - Snow Queen Ice Crystal Tiara - (Past event item)
Branch/Bird: *LODE* - Head Accessory - Ice Berries - [white] - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade


Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Repose - F - JEWEL - 1 - @MSO
Animals: ISPACHI - [CHERISHED MOMENTS] - Polar Bears - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
ISPACHI - [CHERISHED MOMENTS] - Huskies - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
ISPACHI - [CHERISHED MOMENTS] - Arctic Foxes - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade

As always my looks are diverse and today is no different, Channelling my inner princess got me a snowy animal lover look.
Arcade never fails to deliver amazing designers and must have items, Some of these for me include the B.C.C Marie snow princess dress, This is really so pretty in world and with subtle details just makes my heart melt.
But one item you simply can not go past was the Olive Snow Queen hair, This hair is breath taking with its flow around the body and perfect not only for those pictures but also rigged so you can functionally wear it around the grid.
Ispachi of course killed it with his super detailed animals of the snow and they are beyond cute with their babies.

This look kinda just made itself with all the offerings from Arcade it all just feel together to make a beautiful story.

Music of the moment:  Another new band for me, I really like their sound.
Given The Chance - The Kite String Tangle

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com