Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

I found myself on a park bench

Dear SL...

I don't know about you but if my feet get cold in winter than I just can't not get comfortable, It gets so bad sometimes that have to put on two layers of wooly socks.
Good thing I love wooly socks and warm clothes.
Speaking of warm, I have always loved animals in RL, But currently I don't have one because of my lifestyle i just don't think it would be fair.
I am not really a dog or cat lover one way or the other, I love them both but one thing i love about cats is how they snuggle up on you or in something and make the cute purr sound.
Today's post really is just a celebration of the warm soft things in life.

Blog look #164



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - Crystal - Pure - (Blonde)
Hair: Clawtooth - Snug as a Bug - Bodacious Blondes - @C88

Clothes
Top: .Atomic. - {Darling Sweater} - @C88
Jeans: The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Grey Denim

Accessories
Head Piece: Noodles - Darling Ear Muffs - Set4 - @C88
Mug: Schadenfreude - Bunny - Creature Comfort Mug - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Imeka
House: 8f8 - 01 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Granny's Cottage - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Wardrobe: 8f8 - 17 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Wardrobe - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Bed: 8f8 - 05 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Bed - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Cushions: 8f8 - 32 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Cushions Set - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Boxed Kitten: 8f8 - 03 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Granny's Messy Present - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade

Oh god I am so excited to post this blog simply because some of my favourite new items to date are in it.
Just fresh hot to my inventory is the ever so gorgeous Atomic sweater, With a range of pretty colours this sweater is to die for.
It has the cutest little bows on the side of the sleeves and has this fuzzy warm look to the texturing used.
Along with the sweater there is also Noodles ear muffs that are a perfect match as the designers has collaborated together.
I also snagged these cute mug set from Schadenfreude which are just adorable and have the added function of texture change and even has optional fillings such as the hot chocolate filling i have shown above.
All in all you can't go past all the cute out at this months C88.

With all my new items I decided to stay home and relax in my new pixel home designed by 8F8's designer IBI.
The details of this house are so subtle and well done that you can't help but feel at home.
Along with the house 8F8 also brought you all the miss matched furnishings of a shabby chic residence as well as a ever so cute secret rare...A little kitten that found itself a new little hiding place to sleep.
I can not express how cute this secret rare is so i guess your going to have to seek it out yourself and find out.
All of these items of these 8F8 items can be found at the current round of Arcade.

Music of the moment:  A new band I stumbled upon.
Row Of Homes - The Cairos

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com