Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Why can't I face myself without these lies?

Dear SL...

Sometimes time just slips away before you know it and well there is so much to be done.
I feel like this a lot in both worlds but I do my best to try and work with the time I do have.
I think as long as you are doing something that makes you happy in some way than its not a waste.
To me one the best ways of spending my time is with family and friends, As well as a hot drink to warm the tummy.
There is so much to be thankful for and I have a lot in both worlds I love, Which can be as simple as the feel of a warm soft sweater upon my skin to the more complex feelings of love.
I guess that's how I came to make this post and it is heavily inspired by these feelings, They always come about this time of year...It makes me very reflective on life itself.

Blog look #163



Body
Skin: [PF] - Doll V2 - Crystal - Pure - (Blonde)
Hair: .Olive. - the Roo Hair - [Non-Rigged] - (Past Event Item)

Clothes
Dress: Bueno - Ella-Sweater Dress Steam - @Kustom9
Stockings: Izzie's - Tights black - (more sheer)

Accessories
Hat: (Milk Motion) - cat beanie - grey - (Gotcha Item)
Scarf: .Atomic. - Critter Comfort - Arcic Fox Scarf - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Gloves: .Atomic. - Critter Comfort - Arctic Fox Mittens - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Necklace: [whatever] - Letter Necklace - S - [Black]
Cup: Ariskea - [ Winter Warm ] - Choco Vanilla - (Past Event Item)
Shoes: AF - Hugg Boot - (Wool) - (Past Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Imeka
House: 8f8 - 01 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Granny's Cottage - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Chair: 8f8 - 06 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Armchair - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Tree: AF - Christmas Tree - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Rug: 8f8 - 15 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Carpet - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Dog/Mouse/Present: .S&S. - Holiday Pals - 'Blue & Sticky' Gift Pack - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade
Presents: -tres blah- - Soiree - Gifts - (Gotcha Item) - @Arcade

Arcade is no secret as a great place to find special treasures to horde away in our inventory, This round you can not go past Atomic's animal scarf and glove sets.
They are so cute, cozy and warm looking that once you have a set on you are not going to want to take them off all season.

One of my favourite fashion items for winter is the sweater style dresses, As if reading my mind Bueno released the prettiest well fitting set at Kustom9 Event.
Bringing out some uggs i picked up from Apple Fall last year and a vanilla hot chocolate I was ready to start my day at home in SL.

It also that time of the year when you put your Christmas tree up and start to pack those presents around it. This is the very start of my giving preparations.

Music of the moment: Back to my love of a Aussie band. This singers voice is amazing!
Eidolon - Karnivool

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com