Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

In the stillness of remembering

Dear SL...

Sometimes you just want life to be a fantasy fairytale full of wonder and magic.
In some ways I guess it is with enjoying the simple things, However I mean with magical folklore creatures and great adventures.
I read a lot of books in real life and I just love escaping into those worlds, For me Secondlife is kind of like that to.
Although I am me it allows me to experience the more magical fantasy sides of things without real life's constraints/limits.
So today in Secondlife I am a real mermaid.

Blog look #172



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - NB - @The Chapter Four
Eye Brows: Glam Affair - Rose - Universal Eyebrow - 01 - ( White ) - Tintable
Hair: .Olive. - the Mir Hair - Mint Ice Cream - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara - V2.1
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High

Clothes
Shirt: (fd) - Messy Crop Tank - Sheer - Cream
Tights: .Atomic. - Mermaid Dreams - White Stockings - (Appliers) - (Gotcha Item) - @OMG

Accessories
Head Piece: .Atomic. - Mermaid Dreams - Starfish Clip - (mint) - (Gotcha Item) - @OMG
Necklace: .Atomic. - Mermaid Dreams - Shell Necklace - (blue) - (Gotcha Item) - @OMG
Belly Chain: Noodles - Infinity Belly Chain - Silver
Rings: Noodles - Dainty Ring - Platinum - (Gotcha Item) - @OMG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Sim: Happy Mood

Are we ready for some more gotcha? With Oh My Gotcha just opened and Arcade around the corner, We have so many things to play for.
One set I couldn't wait to get my hands on was the release by Atomic, This Mermaid Dreams set is so pretty with pastel colours.
It has head pieces of stars, coral and pearls, As well as rare Narwhal horn that has colour change corals/stars.
This set also has a precious necklace that has an inscription upon the shell "Im Really A Mermaid".

I decided the Atomic set would be my inspiration for my post, So I searched through my over flowng inventory and pulled out the gorgeous Mir hair by Olive and chose the Mint Ice Cream colour to suit the pastels of the Mermaid Dream set.
Than it was just a matter of finding a top to suit, I found this in Fashionably Dead sheer crop as well as the Infinity belly chain by Noodles.

Ready for a swim in the ocean with my friends under the sea, I was set to live out my fantasy of being a Little Mermaid of my very own and found the perfect sim of Happy Moods to do it in.

Music of the moment:  Another some I love from Reign.
Dreams - Gabrielle Aplin & Bastille



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com