Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Dear SL...

Well as I promised I have started to get back to blogging more regularly and it feels really good.
Todays look was an easy one, It really was just inspired by the look of the day.
This is very much like something I would wear in real life and this makes me very happy to share this particular blog post.

Blog look #169



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II skin - ( Asia ) - 01 - A - @The Chapter Four
Hair: MOON - She Waits II - @N21
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V1.0

Clothes
Jacket/Shirt: [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket - Shirt - Med - (Past N21 Event Item)
Skirt: {Reverie} - Dream On - Natural - Skirt - @The Chapter Four

Accessories
Bindi: .Pekka. - Bindi cleo - steel
Necklace: Noodles - Byzantine Chain Collar - Silver - @WE<3RP
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings - silver - (casual) - @MSO
Pet: .tsg. - Yorkie Hairbow - Choco - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Shoes: JD - Navajo - (Maitreya) - Earth - (Past FaMeshed Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My own
Scenery: This was a photo taken at the Vespertine main store sim.


Although like most I feel like my avatar looks nothing like me rather an inspiration of my creative side of ideal look to have.
What I wouldn't give to have this avatars inventory in real life, Be it i would rather it a little more organised.
As always there are many events going on and The Chapter Four just opened its doors for the new round.
This round brought some pretty and chic things, As soon as i laid eyes on the skirt by Reverie instantly the outfit of the day popped into my mind.
It consisted of the new Noodles chain collar that is available at We <3 RP, This collar comes in a variety of metals and is scripted to function as a RLV collar.
I also tossed on the Foxes Jacket i got a while back from N21 event, I have been dying to use this jacket but needed the right inspiration for an outfit deserving of it.
The jacket is probably one of my favourite jackets in my whole inventory, It is very highly detailed and comes with a hud to change the shirt under as well as an option to have the fur/hood attachment.
I also spotted the new jewllery offered by Izzi at My Slink Obession event and I can tell you this ring set takes my breath away. I wont be able to stop wearing it. For a closer more detailed look please reffer to this link HERE.

I know it is still cold out in Secondlife being winter and all, So I threw on my newest boots and comfy knee high socks before heading out the door with my little Coco Yorkie pup designed by The Sugar Garden.

Music of the moment:  Sappy sweet song.
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran



Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com