Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Those were the days

Dear SL...

I have a flu in RL, But my avatar is still having a great time in her summer wear.
This look of the day really is just inspired by the idea of summer and those pesky animals that also enjoy this time of the year.

Blog look #184



Body
Skin: [PF] - Elsie - <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (brown/light) - (Gotcha) - @Arcade
Hair: +elua+ - Oceana - Dark brown  - @SummerFest

Clothes
Bikini Top: *BOOM* - Eunoia Bikini Top - (geo) - @SummerFest
Bikini Bottom: .Atomic. - {Swimwear} Hello Sailor Bottom - @SummerFest

Accessories
Bag: B.C.C - lullaby coin purse - Bag loveCat - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Event Item)
Food: flowey's - original fish&chips - (Found in cart) - (Past C88 Item)
Foot Ropes: Noodles - Sage Foot Pastel Rope - Gold

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: My Own
Deck: dust bunny - daisy pier - RARE - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Basket: dust bunny - getaway basket - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Towel: fri. - Beach.Towel - @SummerFest
Birds: !Ohmai - Herring Gull - (Stance4) - @SummerFest
!Ohmai - Herring Gull - (Stance1) - @SummerFest
Bear: <:*BoOgErS*:> - Lost Bear - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Shoes: dust bunny - flip flops - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Bag: dust bunny - beach towel tote . floral - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Chair: dust bunny - lounging chair - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Floatie Ring: dust bunny - life ring - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)
Umbrella: dust bunny - shade umbrella - (Gotcha Item) - (Past Arcade Item)

Summer is here, If you haven't picked up on the theme of late.
Elua hair has brought out a nice up do for the Summerfest event, I also picked up some new swimwear and headed for my pier for some sun baking.
After a while Of lazing on my new Summerfest beach towel by Fri. (Which is texture change), I decided to grab me some brunch of fish and chips.
But those pesky OhMai seagulls had followed me home and decided they where hungry to.

Music of the moment:  I seen Fast And Furious 7, This song I loved and almost made me cry
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com