Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

I don't know, know what I'm feeling

Dear SL...

Taking a short little break from the creepy side this month and now showing off some really cute Autumn wear.
I felt sooooo good in this outfit it was hard for me to change and thats telling you something cause as a blogger i change 9384982498348923 times in an hour.

Blog look #200



Body
Skin: Lara Hurley - Erin natural - Rose Pale
Hair: Tram - E924H hair - brown - @TSS

Clothes
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: - Ottilie Jacket - brown - @TSS
Stockings: Izzie's - Thigh High Knit Socks

Accessories
Pet: Fawny - Happy Puppies - Sweet Puppy - Chocolate - (Gatcha) - @TSS
Shoes: REIGN - Native Boots - @TSS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: Kirin - Miki Pose 2 - @TSS
Sim: Brazil - Vivaldi

So much cute stuff out at the current Seasons Story event, I am featuring my look on that today.
I love the Autumn weather clothes both rl and sl.
I got a new hairstyle complete with hat from Tram and some new kicks from Reign, My dress is a cute offering from C'est la vie and I also picked up this adorable little puppy from Fawny... How could i resist taken one these home with me. I am sure he will love it in my inventory zoo.
In short if you haven't been to the Seasons Story event yet, It is a must.
All the above designers mentioned have really put out some great quality items and there is soooo much more to see as i am only scratching the surface of whats on offer.

Now for my leisurely stroll through the sim i found to take my pup on an adventure.... <3

Music of the moment: I really like sad songs sometimes, but this is one with an upbeat.
I Use To Love You - Gwen Stefani

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com