Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Oh don't you dare look back

Dear SL...

Another creepy style post in preparation for Halloween, I am loving this feel and yet I still think she is eerily pretty.
Just a quick post today.

Blog look #199



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia Ghost - Polar - 01 - E - (Past FLF Item)
Hair: [DUE] - Tomonaga - @TSS
Eyes: Clemmm -  The Whites
Tattoo Layer: [ni.Ju] - Dusk - lips - 03 - (Marketplace)

Clothes
Dress: =Zenith= - The Dread - (Black) Fitted Mesh - (Gatcha) -RARE - @TSS
Pants: [monso] - My Ripped Jean - Black - (Past Kustom9 Item)

Accessories
Drool: *katat0nik* - Drool Black - (Gatcha) - @TSS
Bag: =Zenith= - Coffin Backpack - (Black) - (Gatcha) - @TSS
Shoes: 2PM. - Sugar lace platform - (Gatcha) - RARE - @TSS

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: [addme.] - FG201510 - @TSS
Sim: Winter Moon

Glam Affair really are my go to skins and this one is no different, It was brought out for FLF event and honestly I love it. Slightly creepy and giving me the Vampire Diaries style vampire hunger look was perfect.
Teaming it up with Zeniths new release at the 2nd anniversary of The Seasons Story, Half human Half skully like dress top and some coffin bags, things just started to fall into place for this look.
Also released at the Seasons Story event was Addme pose which comes with hud style as well for posing in those sims that don't allow build, I tell you its smart and a god send to us bloggers.
After adding this must have black drool from Katat0nik at the same event, I felt I had to cute it up a little and to do this I chose the 2pm lace shoes from the Gatcha and also the adorable cute short style hair from Due, My favourite thing about this hair style is the little wisps of hair across the face.
All in all this round of Seasons Story had a mix bag for all, including the slightly creepier items to get you in the early Halloween mood But they also have some great Autumn items which i will be show caseing in blogs to come.
I honestly love running around in this outfit.

Music of the moment: I love this song and can't get it out of my head!!!
Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com